TS Challenge is on
16/03/10 16:37 Filed in: troubleshooting
Higher resolution images can be found here:
This lab is using dynamips. Please follow the instructions found here about how to use the lab file.
The trouble tickets:
The competition terms are not listed here. You can find them on CCIE Flyer and the attached files there.
- Configuration of static routes are NOT allowed
- Configuration of default routes are NOT allowed
- Adding and/or removing interfaces are NOT allowed
- You are NOT allowed to change IP addresses
- DO NOT look for BB4, its emulated by BB1
- Do not use your keyboard to type any commands (Just kidding)
- Load the initial configuration onto the routers from the initialconfig directory
- The “.NET” file is provided; please change the IOS to reflect yours.
- Reload R5 after loading the initial config file
- If you are new to dynamips/dynagen then have a look at the video tutorial
R2 can’t ping R6’s Lo0 interface from it’s Lo0.
R6 can NOT ping BB1’s Lo0, which is 188.8.131.52. You should fix this problem without changing R6’s routing table.
R6 can’t ping R2’s F0/0. You should fix this problem using a single interface configuration command. DO NOT use a global config command to resolve this problem.
R2 can NOT ping R5’s F0/0.
R5 can NOT ping R4’s Lo0.
R4 can NOT ping R1’s or R3’s Lo0.
R6 is configured to join 184.108.40.206. R4 can NOT ping this group address. You should use an interface command on R4 to fix this problem.
The following routes are sent from BB4 to R1: 220.127.116.11 /32, 18.104.22.168 /32, 22.214.171.124 /32 and 126.96.36.199 /32 R1 is configured with the following policy for routes coming from BB4:
- R1 should be configured such that R5 does NOT advertise network 188.8.131.52 /32 to R6
- R1 should filter network 184.108.40.206 /32 However, R5 does NOT see network 220.127.116.11 /32 and network 18.104.22.168 /32 that should have come from BB4.
R6 can NOT ping 22.214.171.124. You should fix this problem without configuring BGP or any redistribution.
R6 is configured to ONLY allow R2 to Telnet to BB1, R2 can NOT Telnet to BB1. You should fix this problem while keeping the policy.
Send your complete answers to me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The answers should include a short explanation about the cause of the problem, how to fix it and final configs.
For solutions click here.