Ticket #16 - Repubished
This lab is using dynamips. Please follow the instructions found here about how to use the lab file.
• R1 is configured with redundant bidirectional connection between R3 and R4's Lo0. Its like multihome internet connection setup.
• R2 is the preferred path between R3 and R4.
• R1 is using NAT to allow connectivity, exposing R3 as 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
• R3 can't reach R4 and vice versa.
• Fix the problem without changing configuration on R2,R4 and R5. Keep the solution redundant.
• Use telnet to check connectivity. You are allowed to configure one static route.
For the solution Click here
For more mini labs, have a look at the mini labs page.
Also have a look at the complete troubleshooting workbook.