Troubleshooting mini labs
A large part of the blog entries are TS mini labs. You can practice these labs on your own using the provided .net file and the initial configurations, ready to be used with dynamips.
Here is a growing list of the TS mini labs:
- Ticket #01 - OSPF and RIP, love or hate?
- Ticket #02 - OSPF broken?!
- Ticket #03 - Relax, its just BGP...
- Ticket #04 - Don’t we love multicast?
- Ticket #05 - What can go wrong with just two routers?
- Ticket #06 - Sometimes backward compatibility hurts. With video solution.
- Ticket #07 - IPv6, same problems with different wrappings :)
- Ticket #08 - MPLS - Multiple Problems, Lots Suffering!
- Ticket #09 - Some things you must remember by heart.
- Ticket #10 - To many details... OSPF summarization.
- Challenge lab - A 10 tickets lab. Some tasks a VERY hard!
- Ticket #11 - OSPF, RIP, BGP. What a mess!
- Ticket #12 - Can’t have enough of OSPF.
- Ticket #13 - BGP fossiles.
- Ticket #14 - BGP and OSPF, Yin and Yang.
- Ticket #15 - Multicast, again and again.
- Ticket #16 - To NAT or not to NAT, makes me nuts.
- Ticket #17 - R.I.P E.E.M, a redundant DHCP madness.
- Ticket #18 - MPLS, Security, BGP, IGP, endless fun :)
For many more labs, with very challenging trouble tickets, please have a look at our troubleshooting workbook. Don’t miss the free lab from the workbook!